Iranian Cultural Centre in Belgrade, in cooperation with the “John Naisbitt” University, for the second consecutive year organizes the course in Persian language.
The course consists of:
- One class per week, complementary textbook, all relevant study materials, and allows mastering of communication skills – reading and writing in Persian language.
- preparation of film, literary and musical evenings, calligraphy workshops and other cultural events, including field trips organized by the Cultural Center of Iran.
- Three students that demonstrate the best knowledge and efforts throughout the course will receive a free trip to Tehran, where they will attend the classes of Persian language that will last 30 days in August of 2016.
- Upon completion of the course, students who successfully pass the examination test, will acquire an official diploma.
- The first semester course begins in the first week of November 2015 and runs until January of 2016. The second semester begins in April 2016 and ends in June.
- Cost for both semesters, all relevant literature and the certificate totals 3,000 dinars.
- All interested students can apply until November 15th 2015, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org