If you are employed or a young parent, a professional athlete or for any other reason cannot attend lectures and exercises, or you prefer to choose the time, place and pace of your education, then distance learning is the right choice for you.
First of all, students are exempt from restrictions of space and time imposed by the traditional form of education; cost of distance learning is lower; unlimited access to study materials; test results are immediate and many other benefits. The system of distance learning at the John Naisbitt University was developed for the adaptive transfer of knowledge via the Internet which integrates lectures, interactive learning, experimental learning, collaborative discussion learning and completing assignments. The Faculties at the John Naisbitt University that offer the system of distance learning are: The Faculty of Business Studies, the Faculty of Culture and Media, the Faculty of Law, Public Administration and Security and the Faculty of Management Zajecar, Faculty of International Economics and the Faculty of Computer Science.
Every subject of the study programs that the student chooses consists of the following:
- Multimedia lessons – lectures;
- Online consultation with a professor, and video conferencing;
- Knowledge tests;
- Virtual laboratories;
- Multi-synchronous and asynchronous links with the professor;
- Collaborative-discussion forums;
- Library access with internet links to various materials;
- Additional support: electronic signboards, news, reference, guest book, help.
Log in and explore the opportunities we offer!